Attendance may be taken in the following manner:
- Teachers in the classroom where a computer and network connection is available.
- Teachers in their office or any other networked computer later in the day.
- With hand held (portable) devices within the schools network
- Administration staff using barcoded lists marked previously by teachers.
- Via workstations fitted with barcode/magnetic stripe scanners. Students scan their ID card. Touch screens also available.
- With a stand alone version of IDAttend on a laptop and synchronised with the main database at a later stage.
Student Details and Timetable can be imported from CSV files generated by OneSchool, CASES21, MAZE, OASIS, Timechart, Timetabler etc. There is also the option to import these details directly from any SQL Server or Access database.
Attendance details can be exported to common School Administration systems. OneSchool, CASES21, OASIS, MAZE.
Auto Import/Export functionality on a daily basis if the administration system allows for this.
The system handles Excursions, Re-assignments, Late to School, Early Leave, Sick Bay, Off Campus, Work Experience passes etc.
The system includes a full range of Reports, Parent Letter Generation, SMS to parents (text messaging) and email capability, as well as System, Administration and Teacher functions based on security levels set for each user.
Direct interface with MGM Message you, SMSGlobal, SMSCentral and other third party text messaging providers as required.
IDAttend can use your student photographs supplied by your school photographer and you can also associate a photograph from a digital camera or web camera with any student in the database.
- Alert module to keep teachers and staff informed of student movements.
- Detention - May be automatically or manually assigned and tracked.
- Student Passes
- Uniform Violations
- Withdrawal Room
- Medications Given
- Assignments/Assessments Hand In & tracking
- Staff Sign In/Out
- Visitors In/Out with pass printed
- IDAttend is fully customisable to suit your school's requirements.
- Teachers may be given access to various module in the system.
- On-line help is available for all functionality within IDAttend.
- Module to print student ID Cards directly from IDAttend using a special version of IDNow
- IDWeb - Web Based Attendance - Take Attendance on almost any device that has a Web Browser with Wireless Access to your School's Intranet
IDAttend is an Australian designed and built software system that suits Australian requirements. Updates to the software are made on a regular basis and changes to suit any one or all schools are generally catered for within a short period of time.
Telephone/Email support based in Australia.
Student/Visitor passes are designed to use a fast 80mm thermal receipt printer (all hardware is at extra cost).
NOW with FREE and with IDAttend
For serial number please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9651 6000
IDWeb is a FREE module used with IDAttend as a web based program for taking attendance for normal classes, including combined classes and excursions. It is primarily for use by teachers but may also be used by admin staff, particularly if on the move around the school ground.
IDWeb is a module of IDAttend for taking attendance plus:
- Roll Marking - Present, Unexplained Absence, Late to class
- Plus - Student is present in class
- View uniform violations and detentions
- View Unexplained Absent Periods Today
- View Overall % attendance as well as Class % attendance
- View Total Unexplained Periods Absent
- View Total whole days unexplained absent
- View Total unexplained Late to School.
- Assign uniform violations
- Classes not Marked
- View student details by Teachers
- View student Timetable and Daily Attendance
- View Student Contact Details
- View Student Inconsistencies
- View alert messages
- View Merit Points
- Issue Detentions
- Late to class function
- Sent Student to Time Out
- Left Class without Permission
- Attendance Inconsistencies
- Search for a student
- Ready To Learn options
- Controlling Merit Points
- Attendance Comments
- View Student Details for Teachers
- View Student timetable
- Change Classroom Option
- View Teacher timetable
- Quick entry of Ready to Learn for Teachers
- Staff sign in/out functions
- Kiosk Visitor Sign in and Out (Used on PC's or Tablets)
IDWeb may be used on desktop/laptop computers (Windows and MAC), iPads, iPhones, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets and almost any device with a HTML 5 compliant web browser.
There is also an option included that allows students to log into IDWeb and view their timetable and also any detentions they may have that day.
IDWeb is NOT cloud based. It runs as a web service on your schools intranet and accesses your IDAttend SQL Server database. All data remains within the school, as with IDAttend. If your intranet is secure then so is your IDAttend/IDWeb data and student information.IDWeb works when the internet is not.
(More details are below images)
IDWeb - Web-based attendance module for IDAttend (IDWeb, requires IDAttend to operate).
IDWeb allows attendance and much more to be taken on a mobile device including IPhone, IPad, Android Phones, Android Tablets and other Smartphones (Used with IDAttend)
For More information - Go To IDWeb on IDAttend Site
CCIQ QAssure Accredited Supplier # 12019
GITC Accreditation #Q-5684
*plus Maintenance costs - Contact IDCW for more info
Contact IDCW on +61 2 9651 6000 Fax: 02 9651 6044 for more information.