IDNow Photo Edition ID Software
Ideal for Photographic companies that are taking lots of photographs and need the ability of creating photographic packages.
- Photographs, signatures and/or fingerprints may be stored in the IDNow database or individually on any local or network hard disk drive. If stored separately any IDNow field may be used to link the images.
- Create and open multiple databases.
- Labelling of database fields is fully customisable.
- Each database entry may have a different card layout assigned to it.
- Printing may be done on an individual or batch basis.
- Support for printing cards with no data associated with them, including auto incrementing membership type numbers as either text, barcode and/or magnetic stripe.
- Full import of all database fields. Data source may be tab or comma delimited text file or Access database. Photographs, signatures, fingerprint images and templates may be imported from an Access database also. Card layouts may automatically be assigned based on the data being imported.
- Full export of all data to tab or comma delimited text file. Photographs, signatures and fingerprint images may also be exported. Fingerprint templates are not exportable.
- Data manipulation functions.
- Photograph conversion functions.
- Photographs may be sourced from:
- Digital video cameras via USB or firewire (I-Link). Requires that DirectX 9.0 or better be installed. This option will not work with Windows NT4.
- Digital still cameras via twain interface.
- Canon compact digital cameras that have 'Remote Capture' capability (most if not all no longer have this feature).
- Some analogue video cameras via a capture card.
- Any Windows compliant MCI device (web type cameras).
- Disk files.
- Photographs may optionally be saved at original size (high resolution) and IDNow will either resize or crop to suit for printing and display purposes.
- Digital signatures may be sourced from scanners or writing tablets. Direct support for Topaz signature pads and Windows Tablet devices built in.
- Fingerprints may be sourced from any scanner that can write the fingerprint image to a disk file. Direct support for Topaz IDGem and ACS AET60 scanners for both fingerprint image and templates.
- Up to 4 fingerprint images and templates per database entry.
- Shortcut keys to enable quick acquisition of photographs and printing.
- Full network support for databases and photographs/signatures/fingerprints using either mapped or UNC paths.
- Visitor badge production and management option (included).
- Backup and Restore for database/s and images is provided (Access Database Only).
- Context sensitive on-line help.
- Free updates for registered users for the life of the software (site licences may have an annual support charge).
Contact IDCW on +61 2 9651 6000 Fax: 02 9651 6044